AC Direct Tenerife SL – Health & Safety Update 6/08/2020
AC Direct Tenerife SL knows there is growing concern since the COVID-19 pandemic announcement. Ensuring the health & safety of the community we serve is always our top priority and especially critical at his time. We are busy preparing for the uncertain times ahead. With health & safety being our guides, here are current steps AC Direct Tenerife SL is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout the Tenerife and the Canary Islands:
- While we have not had any employees diagnosed with COVID-19, we will continue to monitor the Sanidad website for precautionary measures to our employees to educate them in preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid any COVID-19 business interruption.
- Currently AC Direct Tenerife SL professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
- We will not send a sick technician to your home or business. Our employees will stay home if they are sick. If they have COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home.
- We are asking our technicians NOT to shake your hand when they arrive. This is a health & safety step designed for you AND our employees.
- Our staff and technicians to wear masks, as the Laws dictate
- If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update you on any necessary changes. Please understand that AC Direct Tenerife SL concerns for the well-being of our customers, employees, the community has been strong and will not change!
AC Direct have been established for more than 20 years in Spain. We are specialists in the field of air conditioning, refrigeration and swimming pool heat pumps supply, install and service high quality, energy efficient A** equipment. We also offer a breakdown, repair and maintenance for equipment we have not installed. Based in the south of Tenerife, we believe in offering our clients equipment and service which meets the following criteria:
- High quality engineering and finish. Best possible reliability record.
- Energy efficient operation.
- Good backup service
- First rate after sales support and maintenance
- Long term availability of spares.
- Excellent value for money
- Most of our business and repeat business comes to us via local word of mouth , only using UK qualified engineers to carry out our installations and service, and by only fitting best of breed energy efficient equipment.
Our primary goal is to always provide you with air conditioning or swimming pool heat pumps that work effectively and efficiently, whatever the situation.